2010年6月28日星期一

Famous brand watch

Although I haven't had the occasion to dive with this replica gucci watches yet, I am very pleased with it. It looks great. Everything works as advertised. The two LEDs are bright enough that I can use it to keep from stepping on the dog in a totally dark bedroom. I have had no issues with the watchband discomfort that others have reported. The time-adjustment and light knobs are rather large and I notice them hitting the back of my hand, but I still wear the watch while playing golf. If you want an expensive looking, functional dive discount replica audemars piguet watches at a reasonable price, this is the ticket.

The second hand is where it shows the lack of refinement. It does not match tick to tick to the dial but that is common in even much higher priced discount replica watches below $1000. It does not affect the time keeping because it still ticks 60 times per revolution. I am getting other variations (different dial color, bracelets, etc) of this watch if I can find them. This buy fake watches was as described. I had checked reviews before I ordered. There were comments onthe band being stiff. They were correct. I looked at an alternative band which I will probably end up buying. I love the LED light feature and brightness. Also the lock down setting knob.

没有评论:

发表评论